Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Local Food Blogger Potluck

The Loving Local blogathon organized for Massachusetts Farmers Market week (go read some of the posts if you haven't!) introduced me to lots of interesting, creative food bloggers -- and made me want to continue the conversation about recipes, farmers markets, CSAs, and eating local.

I'm organizing a local food blogger potluck so I can meet some of them, and I'd like to extend the invitation to my readers (some of whom are food bloggers, too), as well.

What?
Loving Local food bloggers potluck
Please bring food to share (many of us love local and vegetarian options, but no rules about what to bring).
Friends and family are invited also!

When?
Tuesday, September 14, starting at 7pm.

Where?
My house, in Davis Square, in Somerville.
E-mail me (farmsharestories@gmail.com) for address/details and to RSVP.

P.S. Farm share celery makes elegant ants on a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment